Exciting Plans for 2016
Our amazing shows & events for the year ahead include:
- "Into the Woods" performed at The Athenaeum, Warminster on Friday 26th (7.30pm) & Saturday 27th February (2.30pm & 7.30pm). This wonderful show is open to the general public and will be performed by Stagecoach Further Stages. Tickets available on www.theath.org.uk
- TV & Film themed Spring term for Early & Main Stages - students will make their own short films & music videos; learning what it takes to perform in front of the camera and get creative behind the camera
- Mid Somerset Festival Performing Arts Festival in Bath - a selection of students perform in classes judged by experts to win trophies in acting, singing & dancing
- West End Live Performing at The Shaftesbury Theatre in London - students have the opportunity to perform in the West End of London!
- Stagecoach Adventure Weekend in August at Condover Hall. The weekend will include Stagecoach performing arts workshops with a Condover twist! Alongside these activities, families will also enjoy adrenaline filled activities including Climbing, Abseiling, Aerial Trek and Watersports.
Easter Workshop: Tuesday 29th
March – Friday 1st
Experience four fantastically fun filled days of performing arts in the Easter holidays. Described as the ‘best week of the year’ by our students; you can book via the ‘Holiday Workshop’ page.
3-5 year olds: Easter Holiday Club (9.30am-12.30pm each day)
6-18 year olds: The Sound of the Musicals (10am – 4.30pm each day with the show at 5pm)
Stagecoach Trowbridge performed at Disneyland Paris
Children and teenagers from Stagecoach travelled to Disneyland Paris in July 2015 to perform onstage in the Main Disney Theatre and danced in the pre-parade through the Disney Park. The students auditioned last year and beat hundreds of hopefuls to secure the chance to perform their Musical Theatre routines at this world famous venue. This is the second year in a row that students from Stagecoach Trowbridge have performed at Disneyland Paris and it is testament to the standard of the work produced at our school that our students have been selected two years running. We hope to perform there again in 2017!
Students Performed in the West End
In June 2015, students from our Performing Arts School took to the stage at The Shaftesbury Theatre in the heart of the West End. This was the third time students have performed in the West End and it was an incredible experience. 20 lucky students from our Theatre School performed an ‘Austin Powers’ themed extravaganza to a packed house of hundreds and the memories of the day will no doubt last a lifetime!